DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So... is there room for a newbie? *wink*

Seryth

Hello KINdred spirits!

I'm Seryth, and as you can see by my post status, still a relative newbie to DM - though I must say, my lurking skills are exemplary!  :D I'm looking to change from a lurker and get involved in an awesome org where I can meet some cool people and hopefully just enjoy the company of others. Sound like the Kin?  ;)

Anyways, I'm terrible at introducing myself, but basically I'm a 21 year-old female, student, political science major, food enthusiast, aspiring outdoor adventure traveler, fantasy nerd, reality tv aficionado and social justice activist. Hopefully none of that scares you because I'm excited to get to know you guys (if you'll have me of course! ;))

~Seryth

*quivers in fear*

Just kidding!  Welcome to the Kin, Seryth!  I've been mostly lurking lately, myself, having been to busy to do much more than breathe . . .

As for me, I'm old enough to be your mom (though I'd have been relatively young still at the time), mechanical/systems engineer, horse owner/Arabian horse enthusiast, fantasy nerd, married mother of two boys (three if you count my hubby) and I live in Florida.

Welcome welcome, Seryth! Sounds like the Kin alright, glad to have you with us. Just sit tight, as the Elegant Eldest gets not so Elegant if anyone dares to usurp her right to smotherhug new members into our little family ;) She'll be coming soon with presents and keys and stuff.

*laughs* I don't give newbies keys! They'd lock us in and you all would be stuck looking at me FOREVER! Poor dears! ;)

Hello, I'm Lor! I get the fun of doing this!

*hugs Seryth, wraps a blue sash around her hips, double knots it, and kisses both cheeks*

See? Isn't that better than getting keys!?! *grins*

Welcome to the Kin and yes, it sounds like you found the perfect place for what you want! :D We're the best at all of that. ;) Not that I'm at all partial... *coughs*

Hello! Sorry I did not get to meet you sooner. I'm Torrie, 29, I have two wonderful children, both young. Right now I am finishing my associates degree and coaching soccer and job hunting.

Welcome to the Kin! Sounds like you will fit in well. Feel free to join in any of our March activities!

How are you enjoying DM?

Archived