DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intros

Pookie

I'm Pookie.  I've been around these parts on and off since July of 2000, but I have never RP'd a wolfie.  I know.  It's terrible and I should be soundly punished.  But I have an approved bio with my sweet ickle crazy girl seeing wolf pictures in her brain now. 

For those who like the long winded version, her bio's herehttp://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,53432.0.html

The short version is that Talulah's a sweet gal who tries to be nice to folks but freaks them out because sometimes she goes a little spacey and loses time.  An Aes Sedai could cure her brain issues, which she doesn't know, but fat chance she'll be seeing one of those any time soon.  Thus far she's avoided having townspeople shouting "shadowspawn" at her because her ma's got clout in the town as their wisdom and people generally think she's too innocent to be evil.

So totally not like me at all.  :D  Well, maybe the losing time stuff since it took me a couple weeks after the bio approval to actually post here. 

My point being... Hi!  :)

*laughs* and a nice bio it was too. Hi to you too Pookie and welcome to the Wolfkin. Will get your pick up sorted out this week and let you know who's doing it. You can go ahead and make your first post for that thread if you like, just choose the correct area board and don't mention the gender of the Tracker who finds you. Otherwise, make yourself at home.  :)

*hands some chili and TQ*

<Is tossed into the conversation by his wolf companion, the door behind him is promply shut and he turns to try and bang on it. He then notices the new person and turns and smiles>

Umm.....Hi :D

Jokes aside welcome! I look forward to Roleplaying with you...if the quietness of the Wolfkin is over...we are kind of at a standstill Rp wise right now ._.

• 3 months later...