DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Changing of the Guard (Senior Staff) - A New Under-Commander!!!

Corki

I know it was not that long ago when I announced that the Band had a new Under-Commander in the form of Direwolf Jon, but sadly, he has had to step down from the position due to work and real life taking over. Many of you probably noticed his dip in activity, and it was a difficult decision for him to make. I take this opportunity to thank him for all the work he has put in over the years, and hope that when time allows, he will come by and visit. And as is the norm, here is a case of M-G Brew for the retirement! ;)

*passes Direwolf Jon his case of M-G Brew*

So while Direwolf Jon goes and enjoys his case of M-G Brew, it is with great pleasure that I announce, though she seems to have beaten me to it, that Jeannaisais is promoted to the position of Under-Commander and 2iC of the Band of the Red Hand. She is to remain in charge of points, unless she tells me otherwise!  ;D

*passes Jea a M-G Brew Tea*

As a result, there is currently a space in the Senior Staff of the Band of the Red Hand - the running of the Raw Recruit Scheme. Jea and I will get a thread about the application process up in the next few days, as we plan to release quite a bit of information regarding the direction of the Band of the Red Hand next week.

Please keep visiting these boards for the latest news in the manoeuvres of the Band of the Red Hand.

*shrugs* Just part of the promotion thread.....*graciously accepts the Brew Tea and takes a sip* Ah, but this is definitely worth the special thread ;)

I'm excited to keep working with Corki to get the Band stronger than ever! I'm also excited to begin looking for a new Executive Officer, who will be running the Raw Recruit Scheme (sorry, I like doing points lol).

But with that said, I must now say this.....Brownies and brew for all!!! *pulls out one of her special ever-full plates and watches as it slowly covers itself with her extra special chocolate fudge brownies*

Corki's doomed, but I think we all knew that

Haha! I know! I don't think one of my mammoth posts that I have run past Jea has not been picked up on for something - and it is usually grammar, as I write like an Ancient Greek or Roman! lol!

Archived