DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Question of Possibility

Leatherleaf

I think Moiraine might be mistaken. Where would her info have come from?

Moggy managed minutes with her balefire.

we cannot tell how long she burned out, depends on how many of the oarsmen where balefired, whether they where going upstream or downstream etc. plus Moggy is way stronger than moraine I believe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we cannot tell how long she burned out, depends on how many of the oarsmen where balefired, whether they where going upstream or downstream etc. plus Moggy is way stronger than moraine I believe

Moggy's own POV says that it was minutes. Moggy is more insightful in that area than Moiraine. So it was minutes. I agree with you when you say Moggy is way stronger than Moiraine.

A Crown of Swords

Chapter 30

the river had had minutes to rush in

I think Moiraine might be mistaken. Where would her info have come from?

Moggy managed minutes with her balefire.

Yet Moghedien's saidar strength is higher than Moiraine's; possibly also balefire strength.

Moiraine might have deduced from experience; she used balefire at least a couple of times before she made the statement.

Yet Moghedien's saidar strength is higher than Moiraine's; possibly also balefire strength.

Moiraine might have deduced from experience; she used balefire at least a couple of times before she made the statement.

From a few seconds to minutes is a pretty big step to go. I don't think Moiraine is experienced enough to judge it. I think she's supposed to be mistaken.

From a few seconds to minutes is a pretty big step to go. I don't think Moiraine is experienced enough to judge it. I think she's supposed to be mistaken.

In the thread about Aes Sedia strength, you posted that there is a sharp drop from Cadsuane to Elaida.  If I remember correctly, that is somewhere between Moghedien & Moiraine.

Also, it is known that at least some Talents have different strengths among channelers; the same might apply to also Balefire.

Archived