DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

Daroth

Hey, I suppose I'm new around here. I think I found this place a year or two ago, when I first started reading the series. I was too confused by all of it, so I left. I am becoming more interested in RP every day, and want to try to be good at it. Warders being pretty much the coolest thing ever, I would like to join them. This is all I have found so far, your box, to email. If you could link me to any more information about you guys, I would appreciate it. Also, I imagine you get a lot of people wanting to join you guys, so if you're very busy, let me know, it wouldn't hurt too much to join another organization. Alright, well message me back if you want.

((this was originally sent to celes, before i found out she doesn't use this anymore :P ))

Hey there! Well, we are all very glad you read the fabulous Robert Jordan, and you are very welcome to Dragonmount. As you will soon learn, there is a staff for each little group, and until recently, Celes/Lyv was the Division Leader. Now, it is Silhouette. Like Ata said, we also have an offsite board which is much more likely to be checked. Just make a 'Howdy' post there, and people will flock to you. So, welcome to DragonMount and Gaidin!

Christine