DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

Adella walks in, feeling she is walking through the tracks of a hurricane. What had happened to the wonderful Church?? She had become far too distracted from her duties, and she needed to fix this.

Walking through the whole Church, Adella picks up all the garbage lying around, sweeps and mops the floors, cleans the windows, dusts all the nooks and crannys, changes out all the candles and flowers which she had been sadly neglecting, and switches the winter decorations for stuff that is a bit more fitting for spring.

Once she is finished, she takes a step back and looks at her work, a personal favorite job well done.

Seasonal%20Flower%20Bouquet.jpg

dsc_0017.jpg

432-019_large.jpg

304.jpg

LIMI OUR WONDERFUL GODDESS, WE ADORE AND LOVE YOU! THIS IS YOUR CHURCH AND WE SHALL PRAISE YOU!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

*Walks in*

*Commends Adella on a job well done*

*Messes place up again*

Umm.. Yeah.. How about you don't, and we say you didn't, and you go away? Cause you're being rude when we are trying to cheer our friend up. Kthx. Come back when you're ready to be nice.

Ed.. Good boy, thank you so much love. (How do you know how i taste?!?)

*poofs in* OOOOHHHH!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!<3

Adella, sister mine, I LOVE the butterfly candles SSOOO much! *beams uber happily*

*snugglebites Charis* And yes, I think Al Jenn would be very sad if there weren't any strawberries around. *smiles*

I really needed this you guys... Thank you SO much! <3

EDIT:::: Eel: It's ok! Things and misunderstandings happen. It's even harder over the internet, just take time to see if your post will be taken the wrong way.

Charis: It seems that it is that way. <3 After every one fought so hard for it. ^^

*supermegauberrunningflyingtacklesnugglepinchhugglebitesticklehugglomps Eddie* Never. Ever. Say you are forgot Eddie dear. What is Limi with out her head Priest <3

Thank you Eel, feel free to hang out, we are just trying to bring the thread back to where it was when it started.

Ed.. I'm SO mad at you for stealing my huge colored text thing!  >:( *snuggles loves Ed a bit anyways*

And, since I haven't done this for a while..

LIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

::) Cause who doesn't want to get glomped all night? ;D

glomp.jpg

You know, I think I remembered that on the inside, but not consciously..  :-*

Ed.. I wasn't aware that you were physically loving anyone.. ::)

Adella - didn't we already talk about syphilis?

Eddie - I saw... The middle one with that smilie made me laugh out loud for real <3

TALNIKO!! - I am doing much better now.... *hugs* Thank you.