DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

*Feels relieved then sighs regretfully and puts Limi down*

Tsk tsk, you make one awfully naughty Goddess. Adella I don't remember reading it in your scripture. Is Limi good, evil, or...? *Smiles trying to keep the mirth out of his tone*

Ok, I wanna know ANYONE who gets this reference!   :D

Limi is by default a Chaotic Good character:

"A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They have no use for those who would try to push them around and tell them what to do." According to Wikipedia

She is Chaotic Good by default I say, because I am her polar opposite and I am Lawful Evil:

"Lawful Evil is referred to as the "Dominator" or "Diabolic" alignment. Characters of this alignment see a well-ordered system as being easier to exploit, and show a combination of desirable and undesirable traits; while they usually obey their superiors and keep their word, they care nothing for the rights and freedoms of other individuals. Examples of this alignment include tyrants, devils, undiscriminating mercenary types who have a strict code of conduct, and loyal soldiers who enjoy the act of killing." According to Wikipedia.

And if anyone wants to know, Ed is Chaotic Neutral :D

"A character of this alignment is an individualist who follows his or her own heart, and generally shirks rules and traditions. Good and Evil come a distant second to their need for personal freedom, and the only reliable thing about them is how totally unreliable they are. They typically act out of self-interest, but do not specifically enjoy seeing others suffer. "

EDIT: When I say I am her polar opposite, I mean that we are Yin and Yang and we complete each other by being the same but totally different.

Al Jenn, you are deemed Lawful Neutral:

"Lawful Neutral is called the "Judge" or "Disciplined" alignment. A Lawful Neutral character typically believes strongly in Lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules and tradition, and often follows a personal code. A Lawful Neutral society would typically enforce strict laws to maintain social order, and place a high value on traditions and historical precedent. Examples of Lawful Neutral characters might include a soldier who always follows orders, a judge or enforcer that adheres mercilessly to the word of the law, a disciplined monk." According to Wikipedia

That would explain all the trouble...

And I feel I lean more towards *Shrugs* Maybe the military has rubbed off on me.

Neutral Good

Neutral Good is known as the "Benefactor" alignment. A Neutral Good character is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A Neutral Good character has no problems with co-operating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a Lawful Good character would. A doctor who treats soldiers from both sides in a war could be considered Neutral Good.