DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

General Acitvity

Myyrth

I've started reading most recent novel and my interest in the WoT world has resurged.  I'm curious as to how active the current RP scene is here at Dragonmount and whether you'd be excited to have a new recruit?  Thinking i'd like to create a Myrddraal.

I've lurked around these forums before but never really become familiar with the process.  What's my first step?

first step would be to send in a bio, we actually have a couple players around that has fade chars, Jehaine one of the ADLs is one of them (hers is female), here is her bio as an example http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Calaun_Ontrix_Seyr

Email the bio to shadowhall[at]gmail[dot]com . Include the words Dreadlords/Darkfriend/Shadowspawn bio in the subject line.  Don't include the Chosen in your bio (unless approved beforehand by the CotS group leader). Channelers should write of the discovery that they can channel and not do a lot with the OP (if born with the spark you will get sick and will have a block, if not get tested for the ability to learn). For more information, see their off-site . Use the following format:

Character Name:

Email address:

Group : CotS

Division : Darkfriend (Shadowspawn)/Dreadlord

Physical Description: (One paragraph; height, weight, eyes, hair, other outstanding features)

Place of Birth/Raising:

Character History: (Should include any major events in the character's life prior to joining the Division, as well as any significant RPs since)

let me check i think it should be in the wiki

yeah

http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Category:Congress_of_the_Shadow

anything with a ' that look like giberish are the name of a trolloc tribe, start with the myrdraal and trolloc link though, but yeah especially trollocs have a load of info on them, also of course the progression system etc, but it should all be in that page

they dont breed, as such one could say they are its, but they start off as trolloc fetus and would have a gender base from the fetus (as gender is descided upon creation) so yeah we use he or she

Wishing I still had the biography of my old Fade on this forum or somewhere, I think it was on the old PSW forum.  He named Myyrth same as my forum name.  Gaston Waldgrave my DF pirate is on that wiki at least.

Mainly i'm curious about why Trollocs can achieve a higher weapon skill than a Myrddraal (even if it is only by 1).  Is it simply a balance reason that has little to do with "actual randland" to counter a Myrddraal's supernatural abilities?

A Myrddraal is naturally stronger and faster than a human.  Is it simply to preserve the 15-20 range of skill for more heroic individuals which would naturally preclude a stock bad guy like a Myrddraal from playing?

Mostly just curious about why things are the way they are.  Since I totally want a badass thakan'dar blade wielding blademaster myrddraal.  Not that 15 is "inadequate" per say just wondering why the limitation?

As far as I remember the last info that I have of Myyrth is that he had a WS of 7 and was at Rashad ranch / or in the blight.... or something.  Whatever you got for me though will be great, would be nice not to start from scratch.  I believe that what I had ahead of me before my life came and took me away from DM was the RP for my first quickening (power up).

I don't know how to get to the old site which is where everything I had with Myyrth was done.  It doesn't matter to me if their is no record of the WS 7 being done, I remember most of the important plot points about him and could incorporate them into a bio.  Actually the signature I use was from the one where he got his sixth WS i believe.

Name: Myyrth

Born: this one i can't remember

physical traits: looks like most fadelings except for a long ragged scar on one of his cheeks and a large burn scar on the upper right half of his body, a reward from fighting a black tower channeler.

history: blah blah, trolloc guardian blah blah earned first ws when trollocs tried to kill him in the small splinter tribe he was part of.  went out into the wild with his guardian, guardian dies to a worm or some such thing and myyrth has to survive on his own.  wanders out of the blight for a short while then comes back, gets attacked by an asha'man or some such and ends up critically wounded but alive in the blight.

end of what i can foggily remember.

Wishing I still had the biography of my old Fade on this forum or somewhere, I think it was on the old PSW forum.  He named Myyrth same as my forum name.  Gaston Waldgrave my DF pirate is on that wiki at least.

Mainly i'm curious about why Trollocs can achieve a higher weapon skill than a Myrddraal (even if it is only by 1).  Is it simply a balance reason that has little to do with "actual randland" to counter a Myrddraal's supernatural abilities?

A Myrddraal is naturally stronger and faster than a human.  Is it simply to preserve the 15-20 range of skill for more heroic individuals which would naturally preclude a stock bad guy like a Myrddraal from playing?

Mostly just curious about why things are the way they are.  Since I totally want a badass thakan'dar blade wielding blademaster myrddraal.  Not that 15 is "inadequate" per say just wondering why the limitation?

Does this help?  http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=CotS_SS_Scores#Myrddraal  Seems to have Myyrth as a 6

eeeh! there I am.  So there is proof i existed.  Should I retype a bio?  Incorporating what I remember up to ws 6.  I'm not sure what my reqs are at but it seems to show that I am a Fade not a fadeling.  So I must have experienced my first quickening.

Just trying to get the low down from a staff memember about what I need to do and where I stand so I can get back in the game!

yeah write an updated bio, thats good, otherwise hopefully this can help

Name: Myyrth’shai’alzumel Fi’irzzar

Forum Username: Myyrth

E-mail: gentoku1920@hotmail.com

Division: Shayol Ghul

Physical Description

Height: 6’ 2’’

Race: Myrddraal

Weight: 178 Ib’s

Hair: Bald

Notable Features:

-        Ugly burn scare across right side of chest

Born/Raised: The Saldean Blightborder.

History:  Myyrth was born from the twisted loins of his Trolloc mother, a healthy and hail Myrddraal child, near the Saldean Blightborder.  His mother, who died as all Trolloc mothers do, giving birth to a Neverborn, was a promiscuous matron.  She had many children, and it was one of Myyrths female ‘cousins’ that was linked as she tried to strangle the mewling Fadeling.  Under the protection of his loyal Trolloc cousin he flourished he learned how to hurt, to kill and to command, his intellect and his muscle where trained to a cunning edge.  Since then he has served in his Great Lords name with brutal efficiency, fighting underneath more experienced and elder Myrddraal with his small Trolloc tribe he has served quietly all the while gnashing his teeth for the chance to rise above his lowly position and the shadow take whoever gets in his way.  During a skirmish against Bordermen a run in with an Aes Sedai left his chest horribly burned where her fire struck him.  Myyrth survived this though and grew stronger for it if not any prettier  He despises Darkfriends only a little less than Lightfools, thinking them unworthy servants of the Great Lord pawing pathetically for any scrap that might come there way.  His hate is especially reserved for the human Dreadlords he has heard of, that they should be given a place above the Myrddraal is a sore spot for Myyrth.  Yet he serves his dark master loyally, ever striving to become greater in Shai’tans service.  Someday he will become the greatest of Myrddraal, standing at the right of Shaidar Haran he will lead legions of Trollocs.  Not just one small tribe.

Revised bio including the three major events/roleplays he's been involved in.  Re-imagined him somewhat, hopefully improved the quality of writing.

As far as I remember he was on the verge of his first quickening or already past it.  He's registered as WS 6 on the wiki site.

I'd like to get into it as soon as I can, so whenever you can get back to me would be great!

Thanks a ton Liitha, great!  Well I would like to get going on some training RP's immediatly.  If i'm looking at this correctly I reach the first quickening and become a Task Master after attaining WS 9 around right?  So last known location my character was right after surviving the conflict with the Asha'man and he was on his way to Shayol Gul or the Fortress or whatever place would allow him to get some formal training.

Do I just type it up myself or do I need to post something in the planning forum?  ???

the system should be in the wiki, normally would train with someone, if there aint anyone logical there is always NSW, train being relative though cause we tried to make it so the reqs can be more interaction learning and not as much teach and listen

as long as its not like big stuff happening in the rp its not likely it would need approval, if your unsure make a req tread and communicate in that with the staff