DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You wanted a story?

GrandpaG

Well, it's not quite the same "Gwampy the gleeman" stuff that you used to see, but it is similar...in a way.  And much EASIER for me to come up with!  ;)

In true GrandpaG style, it will take a while to get to the end (which is still evolving), but I hope you find it worth your time...ENJOY!!!

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,9354.msg1293759.html#msg1293759

p.s.

It starts at post #63 and goes for several posts.  Maybe half an hour tops.

I'm well.

Old.

Fat.

But, well.

Christmas was normal...cost me lots of hard earned cash...but it's the only vise that wifey has so I can't complain too much...too much yummy stuff to gobble...continuation of Thanksgiving, you see.  ;D

Twelve days straight away from the work place.  Some holiday, some layoff.  Away is away.  Gotta go back tomorrow afternoon.  Time flies when you're not at work!!!  >:(

I clicked on the link to be sure that it worked OK.  When I got to the bottom of the page and clicked for page 7 it went blank.  Might have to go to the actual RP to get it to work.  The half hour is just the GrandpaG stuff.  The other posts are good, too, if you are interested.

I probably could have worked up a gleeman's tale for old time's sake, but wifey doesn't like me spending time with other women on the internet.  ;)  So, I'm trying to limit my keyboard time...somewhat...hard habit to break...besides...I LIKE IT!!! >:D

I totally understand Gwamps, you can't trust these young sexy OL's... >.>

Glad to see Christmas is the same the world over, too much money and too much food, but we'll be doing it again next year.

And back to work for me tomorrow too, infact I need to get off here and get to bed... *sighs*

Archived