DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Talya

This is a Thread for ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Not just within the Org, but also from other Orgs.

No one is allowed to post on this thread unless you have Authorization to do so. The Thread will be weeded regularly, so that there will not be many posts to read.

If you wish to have anything added here, than please PM myself (Talya).

From Claire - White Tower ORG

-------------

anim_9d3df1e6-bf91-0e34-c989-aff4ebba708e.gif

What's up, you crazy (I mean that lovingly) kids?  Your supreme leader Talya has given me permission to plug a new project going on at the White Tower Org:  The Daes Dae'mar Newsletter!

We have put out a special edition just in time for the holidays, with features and articles anybody can enjoy, not just WT members.  We're also looking for guest submissions and suggestions. 

If you think this sounds interesting, check out the inaugural issue of Daes Dae'mar here:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,51801.0.html

Thanks!

Claire

BLACK TOWER - NEWS

January - 2010

Inter Faction Tournament - December 2009

The Winners of the One Power Tournament go to....

THE SHADOW FACTION

Congrats to Vanion, TMD and to Pale Merlot for beating the Lighties.

The Score

Shadow - 5 wins

Lighties - 3 wins

and 1 Draw

-----------------------------------------

Inter Faction Tournament - January 2010

This will be a chess Tournament between the Lighties and The Shadows. If you wish to take part, Keep an eye out in the Sports Ground for details soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

THE BLACK TOWER NEW FACTION

The Settlement

I would like to announce the New Faction of the Black Tower.

Up until this point we have had the Light and the Shadow, but now we have a third; The Settlement

this faction is for those who wish to join the Black Tower, but do not wish to go down the path of being a Channeler. Instead you can become a Settler and have your own promotion system and help look after those poor tainted guys/gals that do channel.

Beware, do not believe this will keep you taint free, the taint will infuse it's way inside you it just may take a little longer, besides the madness does help when you work in a place like this.

Of course we need a new Faction Leader, and to Join TMD and Elli, Limi takes up this role as the Lady of the Settlement.

• 3 weeks later...

THE BLACK TOWER NEW WIKI (WEBSITE)

Ok, so many people were complaining that they were having problems with the old wikipedia website, viewing the information, and their points, especially the google doc points page (especially the Internet Explorer users). So now a NEW wikipedia website is up and has information on it. The points page is in a html webpage format (That mean EVERYONE can see it using ANY browser, including some phone internet browsers according to Ed) which can be found here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheBlackTowerOrg/pages/ranks/

The main page for all of this information can be found here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheBlackTowerOrg/pages/informationpage/

(Note: these pages will be changed and updated in the next few weeks so that reading is easier to accomplish, along with up-to-date information about the Org, and I apologize for the ads at the top of the pages, since this is a free webhost this couldn't be helped. I would recommend getting an ad blocker if it is bothering you (Firefox users I would recommend Adblock Plus)

If you have any problems with any of the pages please let me know via PM and I'll try to get it fixed/sorted out as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived