DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Scene's missed we want to see.

Angel of Death

Dai'Aldazar posted:

I wish that there could have been a scene where Faile walks into perrins tent and sees berelain trying to kiss him, and then they duke it out and then faile totally owns berelain, but with actuall fighting moves insted of just hair pulling.

I'd love that too. I reckon the Perrin/Faile/Berelain thread has gone on for too long.

I'd also like to have the Semirhage capture from her POV, that would have been better than seeing it from Rand's perspective. Would have been nice to know what she was thinking and planning during her capture.

I´would like to know more about the ancestors of rand through the cristal columnade of rhuidean; also about hurin of shienar; the social structure in seanchan and how the ogiers became gardeners; what the leaders of the borderlands are doing; the real situation of the black tower...

and what many of the posts said

about ingtar, well i love the way RJ wrote his last stand for the light, how he gave rand his heart, and how he confront his last moment, maybe is not described how he fought but we could hear it through rand´s ears crying for the light and shinowa, it´s like if RJ gave ingtar a private moment to die

I would love a full chapter run down of the Wind Finder escape from Ebu Dar in the Crossroad of Twilight book. There was more One Power tossed around in that battle than any other in the series so far. Imagine POVs describing the Seanchan blasting their own ships and Wind Finders ripping boats to shreds. I was pissed when RJ left that to Mat sitting on a rock looking at the aftermath.

Mat kill Couldin for sure should have been written.

If "I would be interested in Semi at the cleansing. Her scenes were edited out, allegedly" is true, I'd very much like to see that, but I thought she wasn't there because she had to stay under cover.

I'd like to see the downfall of Empress Radhan and the Seanchan Empire at the hands of Semirhage!

Some of the battles from Forsaken POVs would be interesting too, as would Moridin's POV in Shadar Logoth at the end of ACOS.

ILS

Archived