DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new WoT game.. (off site)

maradon

I wasn't entirely sure if I could post here, so I carry on in trepidation.

Anyway, the point of this post was to let you all know of a new game that I have devised on an external forum. The game basically lets you control a nation out of WoT, sort of like Age of Empires however there is much, much more that you can do in my game. The aim of the game is to conquer/control as much of Randland as you can, to do this you can use Military strength, Subterfuge, Economy or perhaps Diplomacy. It is up to you which route your country takes. The limits of the game are your own imagination. If you are interested here is the link;

http://rulewot.proboards.com/

Pop by have a read of the rules, it'll take you perhaps 10 minutes to get your head round it, if your still interested then get involved! Otherwise thanks for the effort anyway!

Cheers

Maradon.

Hi there!

The reason for this post is to draw attention towards a new WoT based game that I've developed on an external site. The game allows you to be in charge of a nation in the Westlands or to start a new nation of your own or even to start your own rebellion in a nation of your choice. Depending on your personal goals for the game you can strive to conquer the rest of the Westlands or you could strive to produce perhaps a new Covenant of the Nations.

To do this you have the ability to control your nations military assets, its economy and its diplomacy. You can also organise trade, assassins, spies, coups, rebellions etc. You have the ability to first mould the nation into your own ideal, then watch to see how it fairs in the world. Ultimately the game is pretty much limited to your own imagination and determination.

Here is the link if you are interested:

http://rulewot.proboards.com/

Otherwise thanks for your time, and enjoy your day!

Cheers

Maradon.

Archived