DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Somewhat sad news.

GrandpaG

I popped into the Wagons of the Tuatha'an today after a very long absence and got some sad news.  That sight is going away.  I know some of you have spent time over there in the past and I didn't know if you knew about it.  Thought you might want to know.  Good to see BT is flourishing.  Now that the source is clean, us guys can channel all that we want to, right?  :)

Better go get ready for work.

Love,

Gramps

I know, I have sen that too Gwamps. Unfortuantely I don't have the time to g over there anymore. RL seems to have eaten into a bit of my DM time.

So how are you my young traveller. Good to see you around.

Any chance of a little entertainment, we have some good beers here, and an old stash of Tay's Whisky he left

;)

Hi back at ya!

Beer and whiskey sound like fun, but, like spam, I'm trying to cut back.

I was doing pretty good there for a while...only came to DM about once a week or so.  She's an attractive mistress, though.  Lately I've caught myself edging back toward the every day thing.  Won't be long and I'll be back to long winded posts.

:o

I'd best go get ready for work.

Bye for now.

Love,

Gramps

Have a great day at work Gramps. I know what you mean. I'm only here briefly too. I have so much to do towards Christmas this week, then hopefully next week it will get a little quieter, though I do have a couple of Do's to go too. So that may take out a couple of days ;)

Well whenever you feel like popping in fora long or short chat you are always welcome.

*kisses Gwamps on the cheek*

Take care now!

Archived