DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trying to find a first edition of EotW

dreyus

Anyone got any tips or tricks on how to find a first edition of the hardback?  I have first editions of ALL my others, but I recently found that my EotW was not a first edition. 

It's not a huge thing, but it's kinda cool to have hardbacks that are all first editions.  It's also the reason I didn't try and get one of the books with Brandon's signature, because I didn't want to have to then go back and try and find 12 others (including NS)with RJ signatures, which by this time would probably be faked anyhoo.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=1326501994&searchurl=an%3Drobert%2Bjordan%26bi%3Dh%26bx%3Doff%26ds%3D30%26fe%3Don%26sortby%3D17%26sts%3Dt%26tn%3Deye%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bworld%26x%3D71%26y%3D16

That is for abebooks.com and a link to tEotW 1st edition, $19.02 + $4.99 shipping

Now you know that even on a 1st edition, there are several printings, so it most likely wont be the 1st printing at that price.

Good thing you didnt want it signed, that jumped up to $275.00 !!  There is a 1st edition 1st printing signed copy for $1000.00

Archived