DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yay!

DarthRand

Just a note before I forget - can all new novices (ie new WT members) please make sure you read the Code of Conduct on the Anouncement board and sign it to say that you have read it. It is a requirement to rp, and will be added to the welcome letter as well. :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know I've written the first part of the MoN thread hehehehe.... It's nothing spesh, I need to chat to someone about a part of it though. Skimming is now an approved skill, yes? I was going to have the AS who picked me up do Travelling but I thought that might require an extremely strong AS, so I changed it to skimming...

Anyway that's it.  ;D

*Wonders if we'll scare the MoN off with our eagerness...*

*Jumps up and down and offers a pick between a cute house-trained puppy or whatever is behind Door #2*

Your choice, if my Bio get's approved by next week.

;)

Well...about that...

all rps that happen as a novice or accepted are retro, meaning they take place before the main time line (ie before the books essentially). This is so you can play an Aes Sedai during this time. Otherwise, you could be stuck as an accepted during the last battle. We fudge the timeline a lot - for example, I did an rp with an accepted while I was Aes Sedai - when she was raised, she chose an age MUCH older than Lavinya. But we just ignored that point, basically.

Downside is, skimming and travelling aren't actually discovered until the main timeline. So you really better not include it in your rp. Sorry about that!  :-\ It's best to keep references to important events and discoveries out of your bio and rps until you're Aes Sedai.

Oh wow... you novices will go far indeed!

*starts chasing things up for you all*

I've PMed the appropriate powers to ensure you all get added to the usergroup, that's a good start. Now, to chase bio checkers and quizzes and stuff ;)

*swigs Tequila, nibbles cake and ponders over door number 2*

(clears throat, warning: prepare for Illianerspeak!)

Thought I would introduce myself

Hello! (waves)

I do be Rytali!

Aye I still be waiting to be CC'd, hopefully there be no a detail in my bio that the bio checkers be unsatisfied with...Oh well I will wait maybe three days before I do ask if there be a problem.

Anyway, I do be looking forward to role-playing with such enthusiastic fellow novices such as yourselves and the venerable Mistress of Novices.

*curtsy*