DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Activity check: which Browns are still with us?

Mystica

In order to get an idea of who is still around and which characters we Brownies have to play with I'd like you to check in here and give a little information about your Brown character(s). Also, if you could include some information on your preferred manner of being part of the Ajah, that would be helpful. (for instance, if you prefer the OOC parts only but don't really feel like RP'ing a lot or vice versa or you like both parts, please let me know).

Any information you can give me regarding both your character(s) and yourself as a member of the Brown Ajah would be helpfull for me to gain a bit of insight in the overall identity of this Ajah up to this point and how you are used to doing things here.

Also, any expectations you have of your Head, please feel free to post them here. I'm not easily offended, so feel free to speak your mind.

I'm sort of here, just very busy at the mo as i explained in the PM.

Cara is active, but she is waiting on her slacker of a Gaidin to reply ;)

Cara Ramsey

Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah

WT BC

Bonded to Liitha Gaidin

• 10 months later...

Still here and still waiting on Liitha to reply. She did half a reply, if you can call it that, and was supposed to have finished it by now, but has not.

Cara Ramsey

Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah

WT BC

Bonded to Liitha Gaidin