DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

More meerkat bloopers for Talya.

el Nynaeve

What does his ringtone say?

Oh btw, there was an article on A Day in the Life of Aleksandr (that's how they spelled it) in my Saturday Independent: ;D

07:00 - 09:00 First thing I do is quick 20 minute on the Leverage Tail Press for keeping fit and strong. The breakfast, usually delicious scorpion sausage sandwich with grasshopper sauce. The I read fresh crisp copy of Meerkonomist.

09:00 - 11:00 After I feed my belly and my brain, I head to IT department to make sure everything run like the clocked work and keep Sergei on his claws. He is very clever meerkat but can be easily distracted by snacks and 'Showkats' website.

11:00 - 12:30 I like to work the appetite by fire bows and arrows at mongoose shape target. Sometimes I pretend I am like the Robin Hood (but with more handsome) and I am saving the day by use my super archery powers to stop the evil Mongoose of Nottingham. Alls for one, and one for alls!

12:30 - 16:00 For lunch I eat banquet prepare by my chef. I hire new guy call Gordon Ramsays. He tell me he know his food, but yesterday he serve bolognese without a single earthworm! I tell him he have better buck up the ideas, otherwise I give Grizzly Bear Grylls phonecall, he certainly know how to roast tasty cane toad.

16:00 - 19:30 Most afternoons are wasted replying to many mongoose heads who send me email asking for cheap car insurance. These people must have same small brain as mongoose, tiny, like half eaten grape. I compare meerkats only!

19:30 - 20:30 I always spend at least one hour tweeting my friends on the Twitter and looking at their faces on the Facebook. This is a vital part of day, otherwise there is danger peoples would not know what colour socks I wear or how much hair Sergei have lost.

20:30 - 21:30 Is very stressful telling peoples difference between meerkat and market, it make me so tense and grouchy I am forced to have relaxing Jacuzzi after hard day, which is why I decide to film latest advertisement in comfort of own bubbles. For perfect Jacuzzi heat bubbles to 37C, add touch of reinvigorating dragonfly oil and set to 'Ultra Whirlypool' - it make all fur stand on end like hedgehogs!

Archived