DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Snoopy Dances Ursula!

twinflower

*grins, hugs and pulls Ursula into a happy snoopy dance with her*

THANK YOU!  *grins*  I got a wonderful happy mail surprise today from our wonderful Ursula!  It is the coolest card, with a perfect teacup cutout on the front!  It has flowers on it and a little teabag string with an angel on the tag hanging out of the cup..then when you pull the cup out of the slot..*grins*  there are like two victorian sister's grinning and gossiping like they might have at a tea in days gone by!  It is just so unique and lovely!

Then inside there is a teabag of green tea! with a quote by Nancy Reagan...

A woman is like a teabag.  You never know how strong she is, until she's in hot water.

And there was also a small plaque of the sun..(yes Jade I will try to post a pic soon! lol)  I have it hanging above my bed..8grins*  so no matter what the day is..I now will always be shined on by the sun!  *grins*

No idea why I get to be so spoiled...but I LOVE IT!  Thank you love!  *grins and hugs tight!*

Wow!  A win for the USPS.  That was a very fast ship, because I was so slow to send it. 

I got that sun for you at Renn Faire, a long time ago, for that very reason.  A little sunshine in your life, every day.  The card is from the Tudor Guild, the gift shop at the Shakespeare Festival.  The sentiment was just exactly YOU.

I plan, and eventually execute. 

Love you more.

Archived