DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Quick question, and seeking WS and Mentor assignment

Aiolus

I have gone beyond the five post minimum for my Introduction thread, and was curious how I go about getting my Weapon Score and Mentor Assignment taken care of.  I am not trying to be a nuisance, just quite eager to begin my training.  ;D

Also, one quick question:  How many Trainee electives must be completed by a Tower Trainee, and are they used for raising WS, or mainly for character building and advancement?

Capitalizing on the topic of quick questions how can I bring back my character Ashley Wilkes (bio)? He was Nerome Seshir's mentee, roommate to Tirzah Benzen and Alwyn Fenrir

IIRC he had an intro thread, roommate thread, single post in an inn thread and even a dance with the Amyrlin Annais as a fastforwarded TG. But I don't think they've ever been reported, so I could either find the threads or start over, I don't mind whichever . . . :)

To Aiolus: on WS progression..you post your training threads on the progress forum just below here if you can see it. ^^ And there's more info on how to do that on the forum..or just send pm to Matalina about that  :)

About Mentor assignment I'm not too sure..how they do it now, but before you got a mentor when your bio was approved. You can check with Eqwina or matalina on that.

To minisamus: Just send in your bio again and say you are returning and it will be fixed.  :) Then you just need to wait for it to be approved. Maybe do a short update on it if you need that. 

Next time Minisasums please post in another thread.  Update your bio and send it per the bio requirements to warders.bios@gmail.com and let them know you are returning you should be good to go after that.

Aiolus, we do not assign mentors any longer we just don't have enough active people to do so.  Your WS will be assigned after you complete your first post and have reported it on the progress report board.  From there you will know how many requirements you have to do.  Please read our training advancement as that will tell you all you need to know about training.

http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Warder_Advancment

Mat

If someone needs a mentor I may be able to do that though my posts are rather infrequent since I have been on over time at work for two straight months and may be in it for a third. Once that is cleared up then I should be posting more. Just let me know if you need some assistance with some threads. I have two capable characters.

• 3 weeks later...