DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Light!

Welcome to the Band! i'm 12th of the infantry regiment(1 of 3 archers and cavalry are the others)! after a brief stint with each you will be able to choose which one to enter.

This thread is for the Band to welcome you, get to know you, and try to convince you which regiment to join. Our Marshal-General Corki will be here soon to give you details! Welcome!

*Passes a Battle Brew, official drink of the band*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm ...

[incharacter]Light looks from Danya to 12th, then swiftly places the flaming shot to his lips bfore hurling it down his neck. A small smile creeps across the lips of Danya, a satisfied glee catching her eyes before Light follows the flames down with the frothing Battle Brew. The cool sensation minlges with the searing hit to cause a moment of ectacsy for the Raw Recruit. He shakes his head in amusement. Whichever division he chose he knew one thing - he had found his home here in the Band.[/incharacter]

Err, yeah, I get like that sometimes. Howdy y'all.

dang im gone for a few hours and already yall guys are filling the newbies head with lies '

*shakes head*

howdy light im sir goldeneyes of the calvary the best regiment in the band of the red hand. if you like to act crazy and pull pranks on the leaders of the band the calvary is the place for you. we love our horses and when you reach the rank of cavalier you can choose your knight sect the autharians the teplar and the samations which is my personal favorite. but anyway welcome to the band of the red hand i look foward to seeing you around and above all else have fun

Archived