DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

EOMC: July 29th was Lasagna Day and July 30th was Cheesecake Day

U4ea

SOO… sounds like we’re having Italian for dinner! *grins and rubs her hands together*

What's your favorite Italian appetizer?

What is your favorite salad dressing? (or favorite restaurant salad)

Who makes the best bread sticks?

What’s your favorite recipe for lasagna?

What’s your favorite cheesecake? (recipes or directions are really appreciated, too!)

Good questions.....

I don't like Italian enough to know the answers to all those.  :D

I guess, I can say that my favorite salad dressing is either ranch or italian, though.

But that's about all.  Especially since I haven't had cheesecake that often either.

Oooo! My birthday is Lasagna Day! :D

What's your favorite Italian appetizer? Italian breads..... they are so awesomely yummy!

What is your favorite salad dressing? Three Cheese Ranch dressing

Who makes the best bread sticks? Well, the best Italian bread I ever tasted was from a restaurant that is no more. :(

What’s your favorite recipe for lasagna? Have never made lasagna, though I can make some terrific tacos.

What’s your favorite cheesecake? New York Style, though I can't make it.

What's your favorite Italian appetizer?  What's an Italian Appetizer?  Maybe Ravioli?

What is your favorite salad dressing? (or favorite restaurant salad) Ceasar(if it isn't too peppery)

Who makes the best bread sticks? Ummm, Red Lobster  ;D

What’s your favorite recipe for lasagna?  Olive Garden's

What’s your favorite cheesecake? (recipes or directions are really appreciated, too!)  Cheesecake Factory.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO

The cheesecake factory does more than one cheesecake, babe. *pokes and grins*

And Italian appetisers: mozzarella sticks, bread and spices (the kind they put oil in on the table)...

Olive Garden has these little Lasagna bites now that are FABULOUS!

Let's see, my answers:

What's your favorite Italian appetizer? dipping seasonings... Carraba's has the best

What is your favorite salad dressing? (or favorite restaurant salad)

Olive Garden's House Dressing. Carrabba's House dressing is good, too (the parmesean... *sighs*)

Who makes the best bread sticks?

LITTLE CAESAR'S! I love the Crazy Bread!

What’s your favorite recipe for lasagna?

My own. No one makes it better than I do. *grins broadly*

What’s your favorite cheesecake? (recipes or directions are really appreciated, too!)

Cookie Dough Cheesecake. I actually had this before my Senior Prom, when my BF took me to the Cheesecake Factory. From there, I started doing it myself. I got a ready-made pie crust, a no bake cheesecake kit and a roll of cookie dough. Once the dough is softened, I mushed it into a lump and pressed it into the bottom of the pie crust. Then I made the cheesecake just like the directions say and layer it on top of the cookie dough. :D YUM!

Archived