DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Morgase is alive *gasp*

Chel Vanin

majsju,

i like the story and the writing as much as the next reader. i have not, however, endeared myself to the characters - that have been held in stasis for 15 years, by the way - to the point of believing it to be real. i played music in bands for half of my life and i though that was real. i have seen hari krishna dudes in orange and white robes that could have fallen out of one of the 11 books - talk about role playing. :roll:

i have been involved in fandom pages of everything from cars to guitars and comics. yeah, a lot of it goes over my head because as i said above, i thought i was a rock star for a long period of my life. go through that for 20 years and land on your feet. :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Egwene

As one of the 'older generation' here myself, I would like to distance myself from Mike's comments. Not all of us feel that having fun equals bad. (Any more on this people may want to put on Mike's thread about generation gap)

Morgase will not go back to being Queen of Andor as she has in fact abdicated. Even if this was done privately, she won't go back on that oath in which she transfered the reign to her daughter. It is going to interesting to see how Faile will react to her eventual exposure. Not sure there is room for two 'queen bees' in Perrin's camp. Having said that, Perrin was getting on ok with Tallanvor and Faile seemed to like Morgase... maybe she'll become court ambassador to the two rivers...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived