DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Corin's Return; Second Thread

tismeb4u

Thank you to all those that have helped me so far and those that have voiced an interest in these RPs. The first RP of the two part return threads for Corin titled “A broken tool ... A shattered purpose” on the south board has been wonderful and I really really appreciate the help I have received at getting Corin this far. Now the scene shifts to Tar Valon and the Tower Yards in “A faceless future”.

The first post is a sweeping collection of thoughts as Corin arrives back in Tar Valon and the Tower yard. Please feel free to jump in to this open thread if you are interested. There is room for any character types really. I have no real stringent set flow to this section of the RP. Corin is being returned to the Tower after an unauthorized absence. I know that a certain AS character and the Commander have already been speaking and have come to some agreements on what they want to see happen. But I’m really leaving this up to the reactions and thoughts of any and all the characters that are willing to join in.

Lavinya and the Commander are really the only one’s that I know of who know what the final outcome of this will be (talk about having fun with surprises. I am looking forward to seeing what they have come up with.) So it is completely an open opportunity to see how your characters react, perceive, or think about a guard returning under such conditions and gives them a chance to speculate on anything they hear or want to try to start as a rumor. With luck this RP will spill out into many different smaller RP’s Corin will be able to play out with your characters later on, or with each other even. :)

Any how ... sorry for the rambling. I will be putting the starting post up today. Please feel free to hop in and join me. OOC conversation can be done here in this thread for the second part of his return if need be. I am always available via PM if you have a question and don't want to post it here in the OOC thread.

Thank you very much again for helping me get Corin back into the swing of things and I look forward to posting with the great writers at DM once more. Hope to see you in the thread.

Corin

Well,

From best timeline estimates. This is roughly a year after the disappearence of Sirayn. I believe Sirayn's disappearence was set approximately a quarter to halfway through the timeline of the Watchers.

Hope that helps. :)

Corin

I await your return with baited breath and many secret plans. Muahaha.

Shawn...I swear I know you, did you ever jump into mirrors chat? If you're not the one I'm thinking of, sorry! lol. Anyway, I have a ways to draw you into the rp if you're interested...certain...information shall we say needs to be passed on to the warders yard. I can have Lavinya whisper it to you if you like or you can hear it passed on the grapevine and pass it on yourself. Just let me know if you're interested, I'll have a post up on that thread myself soon ;)

Lavi,

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am the one you're thinking of.  Never rped at Mirrors but used the chat for planning stuff here.

I probably will jump in on this thread but not sure if Shawn will serve your purposes very well since it would be outside his character to spread rumors--sometimes he's annoying that way.

• 2 weeks later...