DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Never Saw It Coming (ATTN: U4ea, minisamus, winds, Tai'Dashan)

Vanion

Edana laughed and shook her head, following his gaze to the door D'Ashan had departed through. "I think my head will remain lump-free if I let him cool off, first. I like my head the shape it's in, oddly enough."

She smirked at Vanion and arched her eyebrow. Herbs for his bumps and bruises, huh? She turned her smirk to Belig. "Dare I trust the pair of you to talk without need of another referee?"

~Edana

Retrieving his scarf and tying around his eyes once more, he smiled slightly.

"After the beating that Kynwric gave me earlier, this is nothing that a little rest won't take care of."

Tucking the wooden katana into the back of his belt, he unstrapped the sheathed katana from his back, holding it point down much like a cane, the steel end-cap of the sheath looking somewhat worse for wear after a year of being used to probe the path before him.

"I am sure I can remain civil from here on. I do apologize for my earlier words Belig. I am tired and didn't think before I spoke", chuckling, he continued, "I trust I'll see you around the Yards another time?"

Belig let out a hearty laugh and looked at vanion. "I'll see you around the yards my friend, but I doubt you will see me. I also need to apologize for jumping to conclusions." Belig turn turned then to Edana with a gleam in his eyes. "I guess we can go on with that lesson you mentioned earlier as long as your not busy lady guardsman."

Edana let her lips twitch at the joke, eyeing Vanion to see if her judgment of his personality were wrong enough that he'd take offense to it. She doubted it.

She eyed Belig and gave in to the smile. "I'd be happy to show you a thing or two, if only so that I look busy. You'd be surprised how much you can get dragged into if the Masters know you're ranked high enough to be of help so they can take it easy."

~Edana

It was a bright summer afternoon. She looked at her clock. There was time for a stroll on the embankment before her naptime, if they’d hurry.

She was leaning on the balustrade, looking through the gates and across the river at the vague, mysterious mass of buildings on the other side, when a voice broke in on her thoughts.

“Sneaky Uncle’d.”

Saline spun round. A bruised trainee with twin scimitars and frayed clothing was muttering and stalking away after tossing her a dark token.

“Wait!” she cried, then grinned a vast grin of recognition, “you got me the blindfold.”

“Yes. And now I shall sup upon the provisioned victuals that await me at the feast that is to occur down the path!”

“Say, let’s not go to the messhall to-day. I owe you a late lunch now," said Saline.

She flitted back to the gates, bearing the spoil, and D’ashan, having finished his task, followed the Aes Sedai out.