DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twinnie's Disney Wrap Up!

twinflower

Hey everyone!

First, Thank you for such a GREAT time last month playing with our Disney theme!!  :D  It's such a kick when the stuff planned is enjoyed and participated in!

Now, since I was gone at the end of the month..I didn't announce winners or get things finished..so better late than ever! ;) Here we go...

The winner of the Secret Identity Challege is:

Jade!

Many of you joined in asking questions, and guessing and kept the game rolling!  But Jade revealed herself as relentless in asking questions and having a bit of perhaps unknown psychic talent?  Even without a lot of clues in some cases, she guessed 7 identities!

Honorable mention goes to Torrie and Daruya for guessing 2 each!

Congratulations everyone!  *chuckles*  Still can't believe none of you guess I was Mrs. Potts!

Moving right along...

Although I totally goofed up on the Scrambled Movie Game...oopsie....*looks embaressed*  Many of you had great guesses and would have guessed sooner without my goof!  However..the winner is:

Leanne!

She guessed Lady and the Tramp!

As fortold..these two winners will recieve a Surprise DISNEY Happy Mail courtesy of the Kin Council!

Also..those of you who guessed trivia and got the right answers have been awarded points by Kia, Kyn and Lor and will be reflected in the monthly totals!  Congrats to all of you!

AND..

a BIG THANK YOU to Lor, Kyn and Kia for doing a fantastic and wonderful thing with thier Movies of the Week!!  It was super great to have Kia and Kyn around to hang out with!  And of course the shining wonderfulness of our Elegant Eldest!

and finally...

I asked for a volunteer to keep the "Twinnie's Wheel of Disney" going after I left for vacation...lol within minutes of posting one of our members PM'd me and offered to do that!  Although she is still sort of new in the Kin..she jumps right in!  Anyway...a BIG HUG and thank you to TORRIE for doing that for me!  You will also be getting a Surprise DIsney Happy Mail coming your way!

Thanks again to ALL the Kinsters for a great and FUN Disney month!  Love ya!

Twinnie!~

I actually had you guessed as Mrs Potts but since I couldn't get you to answer as you were gone, I didn't want to lose point by guessing wrong if I was. Glad to hear I had it spot on. *G* I am not psychic I just like Disney a lot. *giggles* Thank you so much to everyone who was involved, it was a blast and Twinnie your movie week was awesome as well. *hugs to the council*

You forgot a big thank you to Twinny for organizing, Pm'ing, posting and running most of the goodies for Disney Month, including your own Movie of the Week!

*waits for the applause to die down*

It's months like these that I just don't know what I'd do without you, love! *smiles* Thanks a heap for everything you do around here!

Archived