DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Requirements - how can we help you? All N&A please read this

Elgee

There seems to be a bit of floundering about getting required RPs done, so what I would like to do is try to help everyone get their RPs organised and done.

So ... rather than starting a whole load of threads about each req, why don't you all post here which reqs you would like help with? I will then start a separate thread for each req, if necessary, or just answer your questions here.

If there's anything else you'd like help with, post here or pm/im me.

No spamming of this thread, please - stick to the point  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about my reqs... having not roleplayed much at all in the past 3 months, 2 of the Aes Sedai I was working with for 2 separate requirements are now not available for RP.  Tigara and Elyssa for the Character Centered RP and Elyssa again for the Intermediate Saidar.  Tigara never replied to the initial post for the Gray thread, and I can reply to Elyssa's post about going blue, but none of the interaction I wanted would be there.

Another Sister could probably take over the Intermediate Saidar if they wanted to teach it, but the Ajah RPs were kind of specific to the Ajah Heads.  Advice?  I've already written so much for both of them that I'd rather not scrap it entirely.

I need to drag Jay back to DM so I can finish the teach a class req at least.

The Intermediate Saidar class should be easy to sort out. If another AS isn't willing and able to take it over, I'll do it myself.

As to the Character Centered RP: were Tigara and Elyssa participating as Ajah Heads in that one RP?

Can you give me the link so I can see?

Tigara's was here... http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,40877.0.html She was supposed to set up where she was going to be and then my next post would be finding her, and then we were going to talk about the Gray Ajah.

Elyssa's is here... http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,40817.0.html 

Neither of them were blatantly the Ajah heads, I could change Tig's post to be any gray other than Ziya (since I play her as NSW), and just have Ziya send Selene to that Gray.  With Elyssa, she was just the only blue that Selene knew IC.

Ok I'm a bit confused here - you have two seperate threads (one with a Blue, one with a Gray), unrelated, for one req? It's supposed to be just one thread, or if you split it, one must lead to the other. But we can sort that out later.

For now: we could try to get someone to play NSW's for you - would that help? The one with Tigs should be easy to do if you change it from Ophelia to one of the others. I see Claire, Lavinya and Mat have Grays, too.

Yeah, there were two threads because she was trying to decide between the two Ajahs, and then she was going to make up her mind after learning more about the two of them.  I'd never seen anything about the requirements having to be completed in a single thread, just that the threads have to be related in subject matter.  Like the Intro to Saidar classes.

I can have another character do it instead of Ophelia, it just has to be one that would be likely to deal with Accepted with questions.  It wouldn't even be very hard to change in the post.

Yeah, there were two threads because she was trying to decide between the two Ajahs, and then she was going to make up her mind after learning more about the two of them. 

That makes sense, then  :D

Ok I'll make some work on this tonight, hon

• 2 weeks later...

Did someone say they need a Gray? I'm happy to offer the services of either Lavinya or Pia. Pia is a sitter and has a very soft spot for novices and accepted, and Lavinya....is considerably more fiesty but is also useful. I'm more than happy to help, just let me know :)

Selene is bubbly and chatty and a bit silly and hates having to be serious all the time, but other than that is a very studious person and takes her learning seriously.  I'd love to have one of your characters take over the thread, just let me know which one is more likely to be the person Ziya points out as someone Selene should go talk to about going gray.

• 3 weeks later...