DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Inverting?

Builder

I have no idea how old Mr Ares and Thor are but you guys sure act like children now!
What's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes?

That thought came to my mind as well, but then again you guys are probably a lot older than me and the fact that I'm still only a teenager 'allows' me to be childish because come on everyone knows I'm still young... but grown-ups? Sorry but aren't grow up people supposed to be calm and intelligent all the time? I guess I'm just thinking like this because a part of my prefrontal cortex got switched on a lot before then it should :/

Sorry but aren't grow up people supposed to be calm and intelligent all the time?
Absolutely not. That would be incredibly dull.

So why haven't I seen a grown-up (except musicians ofc) doing something crazy? It seems like they are boooring and the older the more boring. They just get focused so much on making money that even the concept of fun is eviscerated from their minds.

So why haven't I seen a grown-up (except musicians ofc) doing something crazy?
They tend not to do it so much when kids are around. When they're not looking, it's a non-stop party.
They just get focused so much on making money that even the concept of fun is eviscerated from their minds.
The 1980s have a lot to answer for.

So why haven't I seen a grown-up (except musicians ofc) doing something crazy?
They tend not to do it so much when kids are around. When they're not looking, it's a non-stop party.
They just get focused so much on making money that even the concept of fun is eviscerated from their minds.
The 1980s have a lot to answer for.

Oh man I haven't been in a party since I was like 12-13 I think and now I'm 16 (OMGzor jailbait olololol). First time I tasted alcohol and last time I tasted alcohol. Was mixed in with juice and I drank so much that I didn't even feel it slightly. After I began in Middle School it was just homework, dinner homework, gaming, sleep, going to school next day coming home to do homework and it just repeated itself like that until I finished middle school. Now that I have finished 1st year of high school I have still not been at a party but have become a bit more social. Gah, I hate social anxiety!

Also, I remember hearing once that the 60's revolution vanished in the 80's economics and all that. Is that true?

Alrighty. Grown-ups have fun, but only behind the backs of children and teenagers. Well you guys are damn good at it!

However we must distinguish from having normal fun and having naughty fun guys... ;)

I choose not to differentiate between types of fun; likely because what you'd perceive as naughty, I'd perceive as normal...  ;)

We are so off topic...

Alrighty. Grown-ups have fun, but only behind the backs of children and teenagers. Well you guys are damn good at it!

However we must distinguish from having normal fun and having naughty fun guys... ;)

I choose not to differentiate between types of fun; likely because what you'd perceive as naughty, I'd perceive as normal...  ;)

We are so off topic...

Why did I find that just wrong and nauseating?

And it's not that dangerous that we're off topic because I already got my answer and this discussion is interseting albeit somewhat nauseating.

Archived