DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My Eyes

Guest dragonsworn1991

Guest dragonsworn1991

I have flat eyes, I can't produce good tears, and I am very very near sighted. I also steal peoples souls

I don't have one, so I'm good.  ;)

What do you mean by "good" tears?  Define what a good tear is.  :D

My eyes are horribly near-sighted, although I can't read a book unless I take my glasses off....  A person a foot away is fuzzy, though I can make them out well enough in conversation and whatnot.  Any farther, and I start missing a LOT of details. :D

When you don't have contacts or glasses on, do colors seem darker/more vivid to you?  That's the way it is for me.  I noticed that when I was in 3rd grade, the year I got glasses.  The blanket on my bed was hot pink, and when I put my glasses on, it was the same shade, only more faded, and less...vivid, bright, whatever...

Guest dragonsworn1991

I meant a good mount of tears. So when I waer contacts it hurts my eyes. When I wake up my eyes hurt. Everything seems a little brighter because I cant see the details when I don't have my glasses or contacts

I have damn good sight, for which I'm thankful.

I have to say I do think I have an allergy, because they can go a bit blurry, not sure what causes it, but it usually at about 11pm (sometimes earlier) after I've had a few drinks >.>

Archived