DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New!

lahman

Hello everyone! I've been coming to Dragonmount for ages (pun intended) for WoT news and stuff and finally realized that I've been missing out on a lot by not joining the forums. So, I done gone and joined the forums. :)

A little about me - I'm 22, a recently graduated programmer, and got addicted to WoT a few years ago during a very long summer on the farm. I recently went back to my long-running reread of the series (on book 6 now) and that helped me decide to get into some community involvement stuff. There are not NEARLY enough WoT fans out there! Then again, there could never be too many! :D

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. So...hi!

Yo

feel welcome. Grab a drink, have a cup o' w.e floats thine boat.

Join with a group that speaks to you (Stedding boards and the Wolfkin man, serious, bein' a wolf is a blast.. not to mention the TQ and cheerleaders).

Have fun and have a blast.

Peace

Guest Egwene

great to see you, Lahman, after having been one of those invisible lurckers for so long :wink:

Had a look at your blog... Terry Pratchett fan, I see. My favourites are all the ones that involve DEATH and Granny Weatherwax.

Have you voted yet? You know, that thread over on book discussions that I have mentioned once or twice in the past on these boards?! ... and of course, now you can see Fiddlesticks, too.

Have fun

:P

Thanks, everyone! Lurking is fun, of course, in a sick/twisted way, but posting is better yet! I'll have to check out those groups soon and maybe do me some joining. :)

Anyway, Egwene - yeah, I'm a *huge* Pratchett fan. Myself, I like the City Watch books the most (Vimes is my hero), but I'm definitely a big fan of Death and Granny too.

And Demandred - I've been working on my re-read for, like, two years. I blew through the first three books (my favorites), but then other books started coming out and I kept getting sidetracked by other serieseses...es. I'm still getting sidetracked from time to time, so I expect it'll be a while before I get through WoT again.

Archived