DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Monkey socks!!

Jaydena

LOL I have been meaning to post about this for awhile but I finally got the pics uploaded. I was having a horrible day, I was upset, and the next thing I know I open my mailbox and there's a big box inside from Twinny. Inside was a bunch of stuff. I got a pair of monkey socks, I love monkeys and not many people know but Twinny does and she sent me a pair of them. I love them and wear them as often as pssible. She sent me a Golden Knitting Needle, a bookthong with knitting needles and yarn on it, a really amazing notebook and pen, a card, the socks, and certificate for my knitting needle.

DSCF4752.JPG

She also sent me a bunch of Vday stuff as well, two heart pencils, a windchime inside a heart bag, a heart straw, a pair of heart socks, two heart suckers, a candy necklace, a note, and a heart balloon. Of course Jackie got the candy which she loved.

DSCF4754.JPG

Here is everything together:

DSCF4753.JPG

Here are me wearing my Twinny socks:

DSCF4755.JPG

The cute pompoms on the back:

DSCF4756.JPG

DSCF4757.JPG

The bottom of them, weird angle, my feet are not that big *laughs*

DSCF4760.JPG

Twinny you made a very hard day with the news on a family member having a stroke into a much better day. Thank you for all you do sweetie. *hugs*

*huggles jade*  aww sweetie!  I'm glad it came on a day when you needed some lovin! *grins*

Although I didn't plan it that way...it's kind of amazing how often things arrive at just the right time!  I'm sure that was your angel watching over you that day love.  Hang in there..you have my prayers you know that!

*giggles*  I just couldn't resist the monkey things..and I figured Jackie might be eating the candy!  ;)

Aww what a fantastic present and so great that it arrived just when you needed it Jade! Twin's mission in life seems to be to spread socks and love !! lol  :D

and I do so enjoy it!!  *grins*

Aww Kia..well I DO have a little Happy Mail Surprise to send you..BUT I don't think I'll get it sent before I go on vacation!  *grins*  Which could be a good thing!  Who knows?  I might even find some ELVIS socks!!  WOOHOO!!

*hugs*  but not to worry!  You obviously CANNOT live without Twinnie socks, so we'll be taking care of that!

Archived