DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Outrigger Novels: Could somebody tell me what was said about them at JordanCon?

I've noticed you modding a lot in General Wheel of Time Discussion lately, boss.  Are the regular mods slacking?

I'm going to be spending alot more time here, now that I'm taking over the FAQ. And I am far, far pickier about moderation than most people around here are. Its why I don't post on D&D anymore. There would be no survivors.

So it's lord jason who's slacking.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was it just me or did the comments on JordonCon imply that Sanderson thinks that the prequals would be a better idea then the outriggers? (possibly based on the fact that RJ may not only have had an outline but have had a lot of back-history information about the characters that would make writing the prequals not only easier but more importantly in line with RJ's vision).
I do like this idea better than the outriggers?
Are you sure?

So it's lord jason who's slacking.

I feel the ominous sound of the Banhammer coming. :p

Was it just me or did the comments on JordonCon imply that Sanderson thinks that the prequals would be a better idea then the outriggers? (possibly based on the fact that RJ may not only have had an outline but have had a lot of back-history information about the characters that would make writing the prequals not only easier but more importantly in line with RJ's vision).
I do like this idea better than the outriggers?
Are you sure?

Yes, in degrees.

Archived