DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Calling all Seanchan

I need to know how many Seanchan we have right now and in what positions.  If you've been thinking about making a Seanchan character, now would be a very good time to do so as we're in the planning stage of setting up the kidnapping of the Daughter of the Nine Moons and we will need Seanchan to search for her, panic at the idea of her being missing, and general mayhem and reactions.

This will be a cross-divisional RP with the Band of the Red Hand, with the majority of the main plot-line stuff coming from their end, since they will be the ones with the DotNM, but there will be several opportunities for the Seanchan characters (and Freelanders in the area where this Rp will play out) to react and tie it into their own storylines.

There haven't been a lot of opportunity for the Seanchan characters to play and interact so far, so I'm really excited to see this coming about.

If you need any help with ideas for RP or help with choosing a Seanchan character to play, feel free to say something in this thread, PM me, or email me at DM.Freelanders@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In an ideal situation, I'd have training reqs for any character that wanted to be Deathwatch.  But since at the present there isn't really anyone to train the Seanchan, I'm giving things a very free hand until we have cases where people are playing characters they don't understand and *need* the training.

So yes, you can make a Deathwatch Guard character.  Write up the bio and try to convince me you know how to play one in said bio, and we'll go from there.  There's information on the PSW Wiki about making a bio and the email is freecastle.bio@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Send in his bio with a basic history of how he came to be a deathwatch guard, the training that required, his life before it, and leave his current rank undetermined.  Your writing skill in the bio will determine a lot of how high a rank he will start out at.

Captain might be too high, though.  Especially on character creation.  But it should be entirely possible to attain that rank through rp.