DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ahm Lookin' Fer a Few Good Men!

Quibby

The Band is going to be marching out of the Citadel and onto glory and death against the Seanchan.  (Well, that's partially correct, but a bit exaggerated).  Anyhoo, I'm looking for an Asha'man or Dedicated who can Travel to deliver some messages to the Citadel in order to get the ball rolling on this RP.  Anybody interested?

As well, I'm opening up a part of the RP to anybody from the Black Tower who wishes to fulfill any requirements for promotion (probably Dedicated, but soldiers may also apply).

if no one else does it i can, if nothing else i'd be interested coming along if posible as Aslan suposedly among those stationed to work with the band (though he dont live in the barracks for the ashies, as he got his own place some way off, and just travel into work)

Alrighty, then.  This should be very shortly after the Cleansing, so you'll be clear there.

Is there anybody else interested in coming along?

• 1 month later...

Martyn's already technically done with his raising requirements, and the Cleansing will be a huge step to breaking his block. Once he does there's nothing stopping him from becoming Dedicated, so he should make the requirement set out here.