DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I just wanted to say hi!

Taya

I used to be a Warder, with a character called Calya Gille. I was the first Cuen'd'eren Master, not sure if that's still going or not. *g* I wrote up the original classes, descriptions, etc. :)

Are any of the really old characters still being played 'round here, or is it all newbies? :)

Anyway, hi!! :)

Taya

Cairma sits 'just' after. She somewhat carries Mia's reputation a little (smale character, big sword) but even Cair's reputation lost a little momenum. Go Ren'Shai!

And Daemon is around in the back ground. Pulled out and dusted off for amusement. ;)

I do remember Cairma, or at least I know the name and knew it was you *g* Don't know that we ever RPd together ;)

Calya was a funny girl, I loved playing her. She was bonded to Mierin Sa'hr :)

Benty has Ben Tomas back around.  Matalina the character isn't a part of this division anymore, but she's still around and getting into trouble.  I still have Mariasha, but she's only about... 7 years old?  *checks*  Seven years in June. :)  And everyone is surpassing her WS-wise besides.

As for the old discs... not so much these days.  You can get the skivvy on what's what here:

http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Paths_and_Disciplines

<3

Shoarsie is still around, but I doubt I can pull him back here.  Maybe if I taunt him with his Aes Sedai... (My White bonded him last we were here... It was rather funny story, actually). Too busy with work and the baby. :(

Now that i think about it, that man owes me a post on a personal RP.... *hunts down her 'other' warder*

dont know how old he was, and he aint around on dm anymore (but i still have contact with him), Alriand, i belive he was cuen, he was the first of the two mentors i had in here (Andular being the other, which i dont know how old is either, and he is around dm, but not much in here i think..mainly wolfkin i belive)

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I doubt Kayls is into DM nowadays...from what I saw her say over at Facebook ;) But you never know I guess. *g*

I don't think I have the energy to play more than one character at the moment, though.