DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Daes Dae'mar for Dummies - Lessons 1 & 2 UP!

AddiBeth

Alrighty, so I've pretty much got a month in which I am expected to finish three exams and find a job.  This leaves me with WAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands so I'm running a class.  I'm afraid the class is only open to Accepted since Estel will be having the students putting their developing skills to the test.

Any takers?

Jerinia trying to play Daes Dae'mar ... Oh dear Lord this i've gotta see!  :o

Go on Jeh - you can do it  ;D

*whispers aside to Estel:* the MoN keeps a flask of something special in the bottom right drawer of her desk. She started doing that soon after Jerinia signed up as novice.  ;)

Hmmmm, Melianna would never use it and she's almost as bad as Jerinia, Jas is Cairheinen and already Aes Sedai...Allrianne is a noble likely going Blue, but she's a novice. Sorry. No one for me.

It's up: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,42289.0.html

I apologise for the length of the first thread but I was combing two in one so the other posts won't be NEARLY so long-winded.  Anyways, you're each required to make two posts for the 2nd lesson and considering there are only two PCs in the class, I suggest you two be part of the same group.  Play two rounds of chop, and decide whether or not your char will try to bluff the other.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind either way. But yeah, Jerinia doesn't really have anything of value on her, even the 'handful of copper' was a bit of a far stretch so as not to have her walk in with hairbrushes, pocket lint and a used scrap of parchment.

On an unrelated note, i think you may have mixed up my characters for a second.

Jerinia is my Accepted, she hasn't seen Estel outside of Daes Dae'mar class.

Aeryn is my Novice, and the one that actually talked back disrespectfully to Estel in A Sorrowful Return. I think that may be the referrence you made when Estel sat at the table with Jerinia and Melianna in class ^^