DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE CHALLANGE OF THE SASHES!!!

twinflower

*grins* 

The elegant eldest has spoken!  LOL  so the option is limericks with the ode...and I will post the specifics in the Sash boards tommorrow!!!

Oh, Twinny..... *points to boards without the specifics up* I'm curious as to what the alternative is. :)

ok kiddo..didn't get it there just yet but will tonite!!  *grins*  getting ajump start are you!??  always goood....

umm..the Green's are now the ones kind of limping along...lol everyone already has some optoins going fo rthe epitaph!

edit

lol I posted to fast!  the Green's have entered the race!  WOOHOO!!!  Next week will be a blast!!

OK folks...the explanation of what and how to write a limerick is now posted with the ODE for week #3!!

If you have any questions just give a holler or post it here or on the work thread!!  LOL  I'll read it and do my best to give you an answer!

WoohoO!!

last night to vote AND to enter which epitaph you want to enter as a Sash!! Well, or until I am on tommorrow... :P  at this point I don't think any of the Sashes have given me thier choice!!  And there are tons of GREAT ones to choose from!  LOL!

Hmm..the coffeehouse also seems to have slowed down a bit..*winks*  y'all go to sleep or in a little bitty slump?

Hmm..I bet there are poetry readings on youtube..in fact I just thought of one that might be an interesting little ditty!

*runs off to youtube*

OKEY DOKEY!!!  THe first week of the CHallenge has drawn to a close with the Purple Sashes sweeping off with the lead!!  YEEHAW and congratulations!!!  *giggles and pokes the Reds*  makes you wanna do something huh?  ;)

And the EPITAPH voting is up!  Be sure to post when you vote..and get your second sticker!!  LOL! 

Now how are the limricks and the odes going?  HMM?  I havn't looked quite yet..nor have I written any yet...for some reason I keep tripping on the ode...maybe I just havn't found the groove I need yet..yup that's it!!  LOL  and I am horrid at Limericks!!

How are the rest of you doing?

Hello?  Where did ya all go?  LOL  I know I wasn't around Sat and Sun..*grins*  BIll was home and we were doing the married thing, taking care of business and getting stuff done...the computer just didn't fit in any time...

anyway...see many of you have voted!  Now the rest of you need to!!  And I see that all the sashes have odes/limericks written..YEAH!!!!  although some of you need to jump in and help out your sash..either writing or cheering them on!!!  THis means YOU red and greens!!  LOL!

Don't forget..this is the last night of voting for the EPITAPH!  *grins*  the four are about some really lovely ladies...Lor, Myst..um and well ME!!  *giggles*

Good job everyone~!!  THis has been fun so far..and from what I see coming.. :D there is more fun to come!

Does it count as double posting...when you post after yourself day after day..and not like within minutes..hmmm?

OH well...

OK the VOTING thread is posted for the ODE and the LImerick!!  LOL  How fun!!!  and we have new winners from last week's vote of the Epitaph!! as well as several to read that didn't make the cut to be entered!  It was a tough choice!!  Lots of good and funny stuff..don't miss out by not reading them!

OK..everyone working on thier Haiku?  ready for Earthday?  LOL  I have written bunches..although I am going to have to check to make sure I did that syllable thing right...don't worry!  All the specifics and how tos are in your Sash boards!!

Now my dearlings!!  Off you go to write!!  I'll stop by later with tea and cookies..*winks*

woohoo!  final week of voting is here!!  WOOT!!  You guys have done so great at sticking with it and this has been fun and super successful!!!  THank you!!  I have soooo enjoyed this!!!

LOL and I tweaked this week's voting a bit...just to spice things up and to make the challenge a little more of a challenge!!!  *waggles eyebrows*

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Archived