Myst

Manny

Ursula

Sam

Kia

Daruya

Taei

Torrie

Off the top of my head these folks havn't....

mcs Mathias

Tigara

Kelly

Danya

Dae

Bellanoire

Zarine

Staffy

Horn

Mayleigh

Jhea

Sienna

Now I know i've seen several of those that havn't around the boards here at the Kin..if you see them or talk to them give them a Kin Poke and tell them to check in here!!  Thanks!~

I’m having a very difficult time checking in lately.  I usually try to check in from work during lunch but have been having some weird issues lately that keep the DM pages from loading.  It’s frustrating as all get-out, too, I can assure you!

It only took me a couple hours to check in on my sash page and see what the status was of the Challenge (Haiku this week).  I haven’t even made it to the WT board today to check on my Blues . . . and I’m the Head!  *beats head against wall*  I’d drop kick the computer across the building but I think it’s more a firewall issue than a hardware issue.  *sigh*

I hate to say it but it is starting to look like I'll be limited to accessing DM mostly from home from here on out.  :(

aww Dar..*hugs*  stop beating your head love..you'll get a headache or get a dent in your head..either isn't good!!

Just check in as you can love...hopefully things will work out at work...and if only from home...*grins*  it's better than not seeing you at all!!!

Archived