DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Discussion on Brandon Sanderson's new Blog "Splitting AMOL"

Khalus

I just love this forum lol.

I gotta also say I do appreciate Brandon's blog and keeping us updated, maybe some don't mind not hearing a peep from their authors like Martin. However some like Melaine Rawn who has a promise to finish two books one for a different series each and yet has decided to ditch those two books and start a whole new series without a single word of explaination.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love this forum lol.

I gotta also say I do appreciate Brandon's blog and keeping us updated, maybe some don't mind not hearing a peep from their authors like Martin. However some like Melaine Rawn who has a promise to finish two books one for a different series each and yet has decided to ditch those two books and start a whole new series without a single word of explaination.

I totally agree.  The whole Exiles issue just makes me want to scream.  I've pretty much given up on it.  About once every 6 months or so, I'll go to Melanie Rawn's website and see if any news has come out, but I've stopped looking for The Captal's Tower in bookstores or online.

*passes Luckers a Fosters* ... oh hush you  :D

I must say Brandon deserves a round of applause for doing what he can to explain things to us (and obviously for writing like a demon, poor thing!).

*passes Luckers a Fosters* ... oh hush you  :D

I must say Brandon deserves a round of applause for doing what he can to explain things to us (and obviously for writing like a demon, poor thing!).

I actually drink hahn super dry or coopers--im an elitist you see.

Archived