DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some favors (Attn all Greens)

Jaydena

I am working on the website in a the next little bit here and I need some things from all of you. I need an avatar, 110 by 170 for your character, I will be putting it up on the website. I also need a rl pic for you for the website, this is what the pages looks like:

http://battleajah.net/RP/?page_id=32

Handle:

Email:

Character:

You can visit blanks Bio HERE

OOC:

RL Birthday:

RL Name:

RL Bio:

Also if you have had any siggys, I need them, you can link them here or you can send them to my email, jaydenasedai@gmail.com

If you don't have a siggy, you can request one on this board. I will be making your collage if you don't have one or adding your siggys to the one you have. In addition, I bounced the contact list, please fill out whatever you want on there. *hugs* Thanks everyone.

Handle: U4ea

Email: loraine(dot)kilaine(at)gmail(dot)com

Character: Loraine Kilaine

OOC:

RL Birthday: 2/22/1978

RL Name: Tiffany

RL Bio:

In the real world, I am a wife, mother and teacher who loves dancing, writing, reading and any craft project I get my hands on. I have been married for five years to a man I met on AOL 12 years ago. He drives me crazy, but I love him, anyway. My daughter was born the day of RJ's funeral and I lovingly call her Peanut. She's the light of my life, as cliche as that may sound. I teach fourth grade (that's 10 year olds, for those of you not familiar with the US grade system) and usually have the special needs kids. Reading and writing are my addictions, I can't walk past a book store without going in and I stay up 'til the wee hours of the morning jotting notes when a good storyline hits me.

Lemme know if there's anything I missed! :D

Handle: Rasheta Ardashir

Email: girlpower_1549@msn.com

Character: Rasheta Ardashir

OOC:

RL Birthday: Feb 8th

RL Name: I just did this...points up

RL Bio: In RL I'm a 25 yr old History student here in Seattle, I have one cat who likes to be considered evil..I think she cultivates it *laughs* I like to read Manga and fantasy. I have an addication to Anime (in English which drives people nuts) I also play video games when I have a break from school. I dislike English, Science and Math as those classes tend to make my brain melt.

LOL I think the spot above is supposed to be the character name, I will make sure that is changed on the website. Don't forgot, I need a rl pic if you want to share one, a ava for her, and all your siggys Rasheta. Same with you Lor, any rp side siggys. *hugs*

*laughs* I think you have all of my RP sigs except this one. I'll isolate the frame and upload it (though it'll have my two other characters on it...). As for RL photos, I don't have any of just myself that are more recent than my wedding pictures. LOL 5 years of avoiding cameras pays off... ;)

I do have these:

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff300/PeanutFranklin/Sears/9-19-08/?action=view&current=s41305cb114147_47.jpg

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff300/PeanutFranklin/Sears/9-19-08/?action=view&current=s41305cb114147_46.jpg

• 1 month later...

Handle: Eqwina

Email: Crystal.Stergos@gmail.com

Character: Kabria Delondre

You can visit blanks Bio HERE <---I am searching for my bio  ;D

OOC:

RL Birthday: 06/19/1983

RL Name: Crystal Stergos

RL Bio: I am a jack or Jackie of many trades. I am currently still a student and have recently switched my major….Again!  I own 2 of my own businesses and am afforded the luxury of working from home most of the time. I have four kids, all the four legged kind, whom I adore. I have a degree in Interior Design (which is business 1) and I also work in the health and wellness industry as a coach, but I recently rediscovered my passion for kids. I am a Youth Group leader and spend most of my free time each week with my kids. It is my hope that in a few years working with kids and youth will be my full time job. Other than that what free hours I do have I spend reading and writing and being on DM.

KabriaandPerivarsig.jpg