DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Ladria and Eladari

Jaydena

*laughs* Eladari and Ladria...I don't change my name for my characters either it just confuses me so i'm just Rasheta everywhere. *laughs* Glad i'm not the only one would be utterly lost if I had a different character name...btw if Nephi sees this I keep almost posting to her as Nephi rather then Veria *laughs* I've done it like three times in her battle weaves and had to go back and edit. LOL

LOL ya I have the same issue, I always write Neph in posts with her and have to change it or I sit there for a sec and remind myself before I post her name, and I screwed up once already and had to go edit it after she told me I did it. *shakes head* I have no idea how people do more than one character, though I have done it before. I seperate mine by divisions, so I have one TG, one Wolfkin, and one Aes Sedai. Little easier for my brain to keep track of.

Part of my only one character thing is that I live with my folks.. and they get kind of annoyed if I spend too long in one stretch online.

When I move and get my own place again.. oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. I've got a GOOD idea for another character. XD