DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The March Arts & Crafts Exchange

U4ea

It's that time again, folks! Step right on up for our annual Arts & Crafts Exchange! Traditionally, this one is a biggie, so let's see how many people we can get involved!

The rules are:

1- Whatever you're exchanging has to be hand made. Nothing store bought. We love our talented Kinsters and mixing talent with happy mail is just freakin' awesome!

2- Don't spend more than $15 making it! It takes a lot to ship stuff these days (if you have AAA, you get a discount with UPS... just in case you needed to know that... *coughs*), so we want this to be as painless for you as possible! It's never the money that matters around here, it's the love you put into your projects!

That's pretty much it! If you're interested, post here! If I don't have your address on the list, I'll pester you for it via PM. :D

[move]*****************SPECIAL PROJECT ALERT*************************[/move]

I have an extra special project planned in addition to this exchange. I'm calling out the Kinsters to support one of our friends in need. Please PM me if you're interested in helping. Please note that this is a SECRET special project, so I will not be posting anything publicly about it under any circumstances. All discussions on the topic will be held via PM. I'd really like as many people as possible to get in on this, though, so if you're at all interested... PM me. :D THANKS SO MUCH for your help!

Archived