DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The "Demon" invades...

DhaiMon

Hmm... Hand of the Light eh?

Sharina would need a class in interrogation techniques at some point, if you rank up a bit as well first we could have the class together?

Aye, true enough...Or else you could "convince" him into coming along to that... ;D

Else, other ideas, anyone...?

Bah, make my poor silly girl feel stupider than she is for wanting to be a foot soldier. ;)  But hey, can either of you read and write?  'Cause I bet you could score a character development credit helping out poor Lydia...

Bah, make my poor silly girl feel stupider than she is for wanting to be a foot soldier. ;)  But hey, can either of you read and write?  'Cause I bet you could score a character development credit helping out poor Lydia...

Always...just PM me. :D

*nods*  Will get on that.  :)  I should double-check with Nyn before seeing if it indeed count as credit for the teacher... I'm working on the assumption that it would be someone taking up the mantle who hasn't really taught before, and therefore is developing themselves learning how they feel about this sort of thing, blah blah blah.