DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue Aspie's

Elyssa

Ok sounds good I'm working on my return post which will turn into a chore here soon so be ready to clean and dust years worth of clutter since I haven't been in my rooms for a very long time and Ely's a bit absentminded about things most of the time she has a huge Brown streak

Gianna is an Accepted and needs

Turning of the Wheel - A character specific roleplay where your character may change in some manner due to an event.

As she was fairly suicidal during her final days as a Novice (until she passed her Arches), I want to do this around her being brought back to the happier side of life by a Blue.  She feels rather betrayed by the Blues currently, so it will be an interesting RP.

Claire

Yep and you want intermediate saidar right?

I will also post something up for you to get to know Elyssa

Heh, if that's the open thread that was put up, i joined with my other char, a Novice. It didn't feel like the sort of thing Jerinia would wander into ^^;

Sorry I haven't gotten anything up yet guys I had to spend V-day with the bf then went hiking today and twisted my ankle.

For the accepted's we could go on a field trip to the Ogier grove or something like that and Claire I'd be glad to try and make you happy (I'm always up for making you happy) so we can brainstorm on what to do for that.

For the novice's I will try and get something done this week.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a novice and an Accepted.  The Accepted (Selene) is currently waffling between Blue and Gray, so you and Tigara's Ophelia can catfight her. :D

The Novice (Katiana) is a bit of a mouthy little brat still right now, and I have no idea where she's going to go, but I'm always up for a bit of RP.

Selene's already signed up for the Intermediate Saidar.