DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

anyone about

Elyssa

Ok looks like this place is dead. I need to know if there are any active blue sisters about. I'm going to give this thread a week and then I'm going to look at NSW bios to get the sitter positions taken care of. Jayde hun if you can get me an updated list of the blue sitters and I will work on it gonna try and get the blues up and going again.

You're it, I believe!

I do think you have a couple of aspiring Blues who I'm sure would love to help out.  Posting on the Secret Whisper Hole board is a good way to flush them out.

I'm around with my Amyrlin character if you need her for any plotsy-ness. :)

And I'm around in my normal cranky Brown guise if needed. ;)  I've also got Lillith as well, but she's not of the Hall, has on desire to be of the Hall, so isn't a good person to try for political allying.  I also, however, have an NSW White Sitter (Umeka) who I've not trotted out for anything political yet... *grins*

Nope no other Blues hun, but here is the link to the wiki

http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Category:Blue_Ajah_Bios

http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/whitetower/?page_id=54

There is the blue page on the website, those nsw's are the ones Tig put up for you. Also can you see the hall board yet, there is a subject there about duties and the sticky you need to get up om  this board when you have the time. *hugs* Welcome back sweetie.

I don't know how to make it a sticky but I've got the info also I'm make Ely a sitter and I'm going to look at the others. I am trying to figure out who my aspies are too. Wow so much work so little time my return post is up too on the White Tower board feel free to post in it.

Not sure if you mod rights are set up yet but to do it, you go to start a new topic and below the text box is a little thing that says additional options. Inside there on the right side is a box to check to sticky something. If it's not there let me know, that means your mod access isn't set up yet. *hugs* Into the fire you have jumped missy. *G*

I checked, and she -should- be able to.  I might have to tinker with permissions for the Sitter group if worst comes to worst.

[radio edit] Added stickying permissions to the Blue Ajah Sitter group as relates to this board.  Hopefully that sorts everyone out? :)

• 3 weeks later...