DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Barney Stinson Fan Club

Emperor

So after last night's HIMYM installment where Barney shows us his video resume, I came to realize he is the person I aspire to be one day (and not that guy from Californication everyone seems to think I am!).  Barney is even making me reconsider my one mancrush (cause all men are allowed one(and if your thoughts went to Paityr and his many mancrushes... well... yeah))...(yeah I just pulled a double JD quote in honor of my current mancrush).

So... Barney.  Who is with me?

*sings*  AWESOME!

Yeah I'm totally there.  In fact, you'll rarely find me where it's impossible to have a glas of whiskey nearby.  I'm totally gonna try and pull the naked man here one of these days.  I also want to make a video resume. Also we'll need to come up with print, and eventually craft a book which contains the Bro Code.

Tenshin "Just that Awsome" Xo

In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland.

since '09

Hmmm, am I the only one to find the idea of a married bloke trying to start a Barney-fanclub quite bizarre?

Meanwhile, I do not need to start any phnoy clubs to show my appreciation for the greatest character on telly, I simply take the wisdom he gives us and puts it to use, every weekend ;D

I'll have you know that I only have one man-crush, thank you very much. Zach Braff is the only crush I need.

Except for JD.

Ok, two man-crushes.

And Nathan Fillion. So, three man crushes.

Oh, hold on....

*starts tallying*

yeah, the one man-crush rule is lame.

Archived