DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yoyo other trainees!

AddiBeth

Well since there is four to a room there is one spot left over in a room with Sandre Kaldun, and Balyn and Dagen Cain. Not sure how the Caine brothers would feel about it but considering Sandre's inexperience with women it would be stressful... er interesting I mean :)

I have no problem with you joining our room of three atm.  Balyn and Dagen would love to have conflict in their room lol.

I can't say that I'm overtly active with them right now have another big rp on my plate atm.

Mat

hey Sangreal, considering Sandre's suspicion towards women (I read you bio), plus Addi tried to become a Novice before joining the Yards instead, if you want to pick a fight, or I can pick it based on how Sandre reacts to Addison as a roomie, perhaps Mat will moderate?  That way we all knock off a WS req?

Lol not sure he would pick a fight with her as much as try to avoid her like like the forsaken. He just doesnt trust them, doesnt let them get close really, blushes redder than a sunburn around them and completely loses his concentration. Hes just awkward around them is the best way to describe it I guess.

I dont mind an RP though I am not sure what it would be about. He would come around if she needed help with something (and we all need to knock off those reqs) but other than that I am open to ideas

Lol I am fine with that. He has a temper so if she pushes too hard she might see the rough end of his tongue. I can see his avoiding her as being a cause for something like this. He may start waiting until shes already asleep before he comes in to go to bed or he camps out completely. His rare answers would be short and devoid of emotion when she asks him a question. Could be fun. Your bunk would be right above him as well so he couldnt avoid her entirely. They will get one one anothers nerves and will likely come to love every minute of it

awesome, plus I'm going to guess he's been here a while already which makes him probably a good two years older than she is

we can totally make an RP of them getting over their hatred once she's been there a while (possibly even after they're both TGs)

Goodie, can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

*eyes owed stack and sighs*  Maybe I can find time to play with all the crazy trainees later.  I know I'm going to do -something- with Matalina's kiddos here at some point, so...

That, and channelling characters don't go into this division. ;)

And a little credit, Addi!  Of my seven characters, one is Black Ajah, and one is a Dreadlady.  The rest want nothing to do with the Dark Side of the Force Dark One. ;)