DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am an OX! *sigh*

twinflower

You were born in a Year of the Water Tiger!

The Tiger is the restless, adventurous, and always courageous risk-taker of the Chinese zodiac. With a sense of "empowered entitlement," nobility and humanitarian causes appeal to the generous Tiger. These souls are tenderhearted, and affectionate with their friends and family, yet self-reliant and fiercely independent. This is the most unpredictable of the 12 signs, blessed with charm, nerve and grand ideas. Tigers flash brilliantly through life sometimes without caution for their own security. Fearless, enthusiastic, and optimistic, the passionate Tiger is an unconventional, yet most humanitarian soul. The noble Tiger needs a sexy, exciting partner who forever remains a challenge, and gather their legendary strength during the pre-dawn hours they rule, between 3:00am - 5:00am.

Sounds a lot like me, actually.  But, I don't know about ruling the hours of 3-5 am.  I may stay up that late, but I want to be asleep by then. :)  And listing Lloyd as a Metal Rat?  Sociable and talkative?  Wrong guy.

Archived