DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weapons training (Attn: Nakor)

Now we start your weapon's training" Covai explained to Nakor as they arrived in front of the armory. Covai was back to the Tower, and back to training. What fun. But at least today he'd have a chance to hit someone. "Go inside, pick a weapon that you feel comfortable with. Dont pick it just cause it looks shiney. Pick something that you feel comfortable holding. Its a good sign the weapon matches you. Dont be afraid to give the weapon a few swings to get the feel of it, just make sure you dont knock anything over."

"If you can't find anything, or simply have no idea, come back out. I've got a few ideas of weapons that you could match up with."

Covai waited as Nakor went about to pick his weapon. Grabbing a training sword from one of the racks, Covai went and stood outside, waiting for him to come out.

OOC: Just give a description of the one you pick, then we'll get started. That, or we'll have Covai make a suggestion or two.(http://www.gaidin.org/armory.php)

Weapons training. It seemed almost a waste of time to any man capable of wielding Saidin. And yet, you never knew what might happen. Never knew if an Aes Sedai, or Dreadlord, or even a Forsaken might find a way to shield that man. A man who relyed to heavily on the power was likely to end up dead the first time he was denied access to it.

So it was that he found himself standing outside the armory with Ashaman Covai, the former Storm Leader returned to the Farm after a long absence. And so it was that he found himself inside the armory a few moments later looking around at the variety of weapons for one that called to him.

He saw all kinds of different swords, spears, bows, axes, and a large array of knives. Nakor knew he wasn't the strongest man at the Black Tower, so most of these weapons just wouldn't suit him at all. What he was though, was small and quick. He needed a weapon that fit his style of attack.

After a while he found what he was looking for. Covai had told him to find a weapon but he found two instead. He walked out carrying a long knife in his right hand and a short dagger in his left. "I think these will best allow me to use the advantages my size and speed afford me."

OOC: Just curious, what weapon would you have suggested had I asked?