DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What will happen to Red Ajah?

ono-neko

not necesarily. she says the the BTwit be rent with fire and blood and that sisters will walk its grounds.

not who is doing the rending.

it could be an alliance of sisters and good AM vs taims bad band.

indeed sisters already walk its grounds, so it could be something unrelated

Yes, that's what i thought. But I'm not sure that RJ will have the time to unite the two towers into one before the TG, or if he would even if he had the time. But it would be cool, almost like it was in the AOL :wink:

quote="Llewin" I dont think that the bonding thing will hold water long term.

The Red sisters are doing it right now specifically because it is the closest thing they can come to controlling the Ashaman without breaking Rand's 'amnesty'. They have no reason to know that the taint has been cleansed... they dont even know who or what happened at Shadar Logoth... :)

In the long run, when it becomes obvious that the men are, in fact, cleansed... there will be no reason to force-bond them... At that point it will become a matter of choice whether male or female channelers chose to bond one another... (by the way, has anyone discussed what would happen if an aes sedai bound an ashaman and then the ashaman turned around and bound his aes sedai as well? What sort of twisting of the Bond would that cause???

the last part here makes the most sense from the additions of the cleansing and the ability of the ashamen to bond aes sedai.

before the breaking they were all aes sedai and that is who created the seals holding the DO. to defeat the DO at TG they will have to become what they were before. there is no mention of aes sedai creating havoc before the taint and the breaking so the male and female aes sedai must have coexisted fairly well.

who made cuendillar? not the new stuff but the old kind like the seals are made of?

the male side is stronger in some weaves than female.

the male side of healing is far different and both together are probably what the chosen's powers are.

thus my reasons of why the two must become one again rather than segregated.

the reds will be foremost in this and instead of hunting to still it will be to bond.

the idea of the ajahs dissolving per the vision egwene has is quite interesting. she has instituted clemency for all women that want to learn as rand did for males. an interesting turn of events that happened almost simultaneously.

Archived