DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Back at last

son of battles

Well, I'm back from my vacation. I went on a cruise to the carribean. It was lots of fun! I love the ocean, but don't get to go often enough. The storm (I can't remember the name) followed us for the last bit and had us a little worried, but no bad weather luckily. I got to visit Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. They are all very beautiful places, but I didn't get to spent too much time in each place, ship schedules and all. I didn't get home until about 2 yesterday morning and had to work from 8 in the morning until almost 9 at night, not a lot of fun. I'm glad to be back and at home relaxing. Luckily I have today off, which incidently is my birthday. I am now 26. :? I don't really like getting older, I am already gettin grey hairs. I guess I don't really mind that too much though, maybe people will start taking me more seriously. :wink: Anyway, thank you Lor for keeping my sash waiting for me! :D It is truely an honor to be accepted into The Kin! I look forward to all it has to offer, and hopefully I have something to contribute to it as well.

Well, welcome home! :D It was the least I could do, since I didn't get your sash on you before you could show it off on vacation. LOL

And the storm is Alberto, it's been dumping rain on me all day, isn't that pleasant?

Archived